HOME > Introduction > Event Profile
WHAT IS BATTERY KOREA ?
BATTERY KOREA will provide a variety of up-to-date information, including R&D strategies and recycling related to next-generation batteries, development status and commercialization strategies of high-performance batteries, innovative battery production and manufacturing techniques and safety enhancement, and battery management systems. It is also a venue for business networking to share information and trends on the latest EV-related technology trends, market forecasts, and investment strategies.
||BATTERY KOREA 2023
BBattery, Material, Components, Equipment, Recycling and Charging Conference
||BATTERY KOREA Organizing Committee
||Ulsan Technopark, Daegu Mechatronics & Materials Institute, Gyeongbuk Technopark, Jeonnam Technopark, Chungnam Technoparkm Chungbuk Technopark and Industry News
|Date & Time
|| September 1(Fri.), 2023£ü09:00~17:00
|| Grand Ballroom(1F), COEX, SEOUL, KOREA
- About 70 leading domestic and overseas companies and institutions leading the manufacturing industry, including local and foreign battery production-related materials, parts, inspection and production equipment, and EV charging infrastructure, are expected to participate.
- About twenty lecture sessions on three tracks per day as well as an opening training courses
- Exhibition and demonstration of solutions related to global battery materials, parts, production and manufacturing equipment, and charging infrastructure in 2023
- About 3,500 people are expected to attend, including those in charge of parts and materials related to automobiles, chemicals, aviation, electrical and electronic industries, energy industries, and automation equipment suppliers.
- Information exchange and purchasing consultations between demanding companies and suppliers related to battery-related materials, parts, production and diagnostic equipment, EV charging and energy storage
- Exhibition of innovative world batteries and technologies of 2023